Sunday, February 5, 2023

February 5, 2023 Sunday

 February 5, 2023 Sunday 

It was -17C on my phone weather application when I woke up at 6am. It's cold outside. 


There are 2 classes I wanted to attend at Nepean Sportsplex today, yoga at 9am then Zumba at 10am. 


Well, I need coffee and get ready. I have to put away some dirty dishes and Adobo meal that I cook last night. So, it's probably 19am zumba if I made it. 

 I came out to start the car, ut made a funky noise, yup! That's the cold, even the car is complaining.

I got myself ready and going for 10am Zumba. 

Today is also Karlinas 14th birthday. Since it's the weekend, it will be a lunch type meal at Montanas. We always come to Montana on her birthday, and we both love it. She is now Grade 8 at St Mark's in Manotick area. She is a tall lady, taller than my 5 ft 4 inches height. I am happy of her growth and progress and I pray that She will have a great life herself. 

She is a great sport and loves to laugh with us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment