Sunday, July 28, 2024

July 28 2024 Sunday

july 28, 2024 sunday

it was a hot day and no rain. 

I picked up Kieren around 11 from sleep over and dropped karlina to see jessica. Here goes the taxi mom, but I love it, hectic, but blessed that I drive and have a car. 

I managed to start organizing the living room office and find my laptop again. Its not my strong talent to organize, but I have to do it. Ikea Trofast to the rescue. 

For the past two weeks, i have been working long hours and making changes of theschedule as we go. And I pick up few units of used Trofast Ikea organizer, I seem to like them. The week has been rain has been on and off and its crazy.

last week around wednesday, we started with clear sky then rain throughout the day. 

karlina went to tanger mall with Sam, and she was delivered by a moving truck. 

Oh yeah, i was delivering my indoor plants, so I just brought her in and pick up late afternoon, then splash of rain. She was good and she help me load and unload my plants at Peter D Clark. 

This week, I manage to pay the 3K i owe for the 2008 Rav4 fix. Ah, the joys of old car, it needs fixing, but she is around and kicking and fully paid. And useful for work, so here she goes. 


Last friday, Lori turned 54. Ah, friends get finer with age. I took her breakfast on Saturday and we hang out and catch up. 

The afternoon - I spend it with fixing the backyard greenhouse, then going to help Tessie buy her new patio set. it was a good deal at walmart.  

Sunday morning sunrise...






No comments:

Post a Comment