Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Monday, Canada Day, July 1, 2024

 July 1 2024, Monday


happy canada day! 




i spent the day at home, doing things that needed attending. 

the dishwasher is run. the floor is swept. 

the garbages are organized, and i have enlisted kieren to help me. 


kyle has teach kieren how to use the lawn mower, so he mowed the front lawn and side of the lawn, which is a big help. I weed trim the rest of the sides and have karlina use the blower. 

Kyle worked in the pond area, and finished his deck. 

i weed trim around the house, moved the winter tire inside the greenhouse. 

wendy, rob and ryan visited the house, and ive hired Ryan to help with gardening and he will start on thursday. 

I finally re-purpose the old backrack and make it into a solid bench. i figure that I like it as my workshop - something to lean into while i am cutting wood. 

I worked all day in the backyard greenhouse - re purposing the old wood and keeping the Back portion of the greenhouse re-enforced. I also cleaned and re-organize the area. 

it was about 9pm before i stop working to see fireworks. Kyle and I drove to manotick, then greely - because fireworks are there. 

kyle dropped karlina to adams, and then we pick her up after the fireworks. The twins are cute, they shake kyles hand. 


overall, it was a day for chores outdoors that needed to be done. wish it was longer, but now I am very tired. 

i was happy with all that was done, lots of cleaning outdoors. 





No comments:

Post a Comment