Sunday, January 1, 2023

Daylily Collection 2022

 This year, i went to Artistic Landscape in Bank Street and they seem to be getting rid of the big display garden. I do not know why, maybe they do not supply these kinds of daylily anymore. These are mature clumps, probably of rare kinds, so I am a sucker for all things beautiful and flowers. 


Hemerocallis

So here are my new added collection list:

1. Yellow - Double Charm ( rare) Hardy 1969 double lemon yellow self pollinating

2. Yellow  - Techny Peace - 1987 Reckamp - Klehm- single - pastel yellow blend with green throat

3. Daylily - Tuscawilla Tigres - a double orange, early to midsummer bloomer, then reblooms again

4. Daylily - Catherine Neal - 1981 Carpenter - I like the dark color of this daylily - almost dark violet to brown


I did not have the chance to take picture for 2022, but the coming years, it will be a beatiful ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment