Tuesday, January 17, 2023

January 17, 2023, -6C, Tuesday

 January 17, 2023 

Tuesday

it was not snowing ..so here is the break I needed, after last weeks snow storm. I worked like 50 hours in 3 days, and it was nuts. 

I cleaned up myself and got ready for gym class. I decided to try Nepean Sportsplex again, since they have 8 am class. Well, bummer...there was traffic on the highway, so I decided to proceed to Walter Baker Sports Center because Zumba starts at 9:15 am, so I have time. 

Boss at worked message that upcoming freezing rain, possibility of call in. But did not happen. We will start at 3am. 

Walter Baker  ( Barrhaven) 100 Malvern St, was my old stumping ground, 20 years ago, I used to come here to swim and read books at the adjacent library, Ruth Dickinson. Just las Sunday, I took my kids for swim and library. 

I came in early to make sure I made in on time for Zumba class. The group was nice, and the teacher was really nice. She is very good at cueing the dance and I feel that I have a workout. 

Then I stayed for the Yoga class at 10am. it was a good one,  i feel it helped my left shoulder. I have been feeling off with this shoulder for couple of days now, and it seems to help a bit. 

I showered after the class, and headed home. 

We have to work tomorrow starting 3am. I did few paperwork in the office and pay some bills. 

Kieren will have his doctors appointment tomorrow (chadha medical)  and also his optometry appointment at  Costco as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment