Tuesday, January 17, 2023

January 16, 2023 Monday

 January 16, 2023 Monday

It was a sunny day, and i slept a lot - probably the whole day. 

I cooked some mashed potatoes with the chicken and veggies. It was nice to have the little gang gather for a meal. 

I manage to fold some laundry and went off to my class.  The gas has been pretty funky and I was on my blinking "running out of gas". I found a gas station off Brian Cobough road, and filled it full. It was quite high, around 1.47 but heck, I need gas. 

Francois Dupuis Recreation Center

ottawa.ca

Zumba at 630pm

Zumba toning at 7:30 pm, then take the last 15 minutes on the treadmill.

 I was surprise that the parking lot was empty when I came out. They must have close by 9pm. When I arrived at the center, it was so packed, that I cannot find a parking spot. 

Hmm. these are people who are on the resolution just like myself. Lets see how soon this will last. 

It was a dry cold day, must be around -7C, then the night dropped to -20C.


No comments:

Post a Comment