Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Kieren turned 14 years old

 June 9, 2024 Sunday


last sunday, I worked hard in the field, removing weeds from the garlic field. 


Kyle and I also delivered the generator to our march rd, farm, so they can have water. 


After a long day, it was 5 pm and I manage to get Kieren his cake. Usually, we would get the red velvet one, but the Metro in Kanata ran out of it. 

Our life as farmers as busy as weeds grow very fast after rain - which this week has been rainy. 

The very thing that is consistent with my kids is that Lola Sher and Lolo Fern Boucher always send them card. They look forward to it and I am very happy. 

My gift to my kids are one on one time with them, with dinner. Kieren and I goes to Mandarin for his birthday.  Here are some few pictures to celebrate Kieren going 14th. 

Kieren with his greeeting card from Lolo Fern and Lola Sher

meal of BBQ chicken and Sushi

Garlic Greens from our farm - sautee with soy sauce

karlina being the big sister for Kieren to cut the cake

The Triple Chocolate cake - Kieren said it tasted goog

brother and sister moment - karlina trusted her baby brother with the knife 
( way back when they were 7 and 6 year old, they had an arguement with a knife, while trying to cut the cake - so that was not the greatest ide. This one, the older sister knows how to handle life)

with my youngest turning 14, i feel old and happier and settled in my life. 
I wish the best for them, as I am marching towards my sunset. 



No comments:

Post a Comment