Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday June 25, 2024 Sunny Days

 tuesday 25 june 2024


i was trying to watch the oilers and panthers hockey game last night, but oh, the wine get in the way and i fall asleep. Oh well, the oilers lost from their quest to get the stanley cup. 

when was the last time i feel invested into hockey game? lets see - it was a big rally in ottawa, it was senators versus anahiem ducks and we lost.


the difference is - i did not even watch the game last night, but when Sens played way back, I was in full senators game! ah I must be getting older, but then, it was worth the effort. I feel very upbeat with the rest of the gang. 


today was a sunny morning, opposite to the one yesterday, which was rainy morning. We worked till 430pm watering the indoor plant contracts, so that was good. 

today, was suppose to start early with Tom, but I guess the hockey event tire him out last night. So, it will be late start for Cumberland gardening. 

Another project for garden renovation in Britania, so thats good thing to have, a job to work on. 

Well, its sunny, so I better do my work - and mulch my dahlia. 


picture below is a living wall inside a long term care facility. 

there is about 100 individual pots here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment