Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Trenton - Husquavarna dealer - Homestead Marketplace

 Wednesday -rainy day in Ottawa June 5, 2024


Kyle and I went for a road trip on kingston to get the parts for our Husquavarna backpack blower. It has been many years, bought 2017 for my business. it has serve as well, but the parts are hard to come by. 


The husquavarna dealer - Homestead Marketplace is the closest store to us. Close - like 3 hour drive, but it was worth it because they have the parts. 

Since we go there, I always get a hat from Kyle. This year, he bought me my own Husquavarna hat. 

We also went to Kingston. We went to Trailhead and bought me shoes for climbing, some climbing pants at Urban Outfitter and Climb at the Bouldering Coop. 


over all, it was a long drive both ways but all worth it. 


my new hat. 

By the way, the beavertails store has good food, just saying..






No comments:

Post a Comment