Friday, June 28, 2024

Thurday June 27, 2024

 Thursday June 24, 2024

another sunny day for work, kieren is so difficult to get up

kyle pick up tom to work at lafontaine and I planted some veggies at 3707 for dr. kiran


after that, I went to pick up tessie, she help me with spring cress gardens. we finished the front ones

sent kyle and tom to dr hall


kieren has 430pm dentist appointment, so tessie and i went to loblaws, then that ended our day. 

so that means, i have the ferncroft site . 


i got home, super tired. 


My friend Katrina took picture of my plant Rue -                                       Ruta graveolens. bitter in taste, good for warding of fleas and mosquitos, can be use in soups and stews in small amount. 

its growing lovely in my farm here in Carlsbad Springs.






No comments:

Post a Comment