Thursday, May 7, 2020

Day 7 - Thursday - Rainwater Barrel

May 7, 2020
Thursday 

We spend our time here today, continue the clean up process.



 I cleaned up the entrance of the "hill of rejects", so Kyle can mow this area. 



It is very near the well, so I also dug out to find the water connection. 

Kyle manage to finish mowing the pumpkin patch, so i should be getting the ground ready. 



Speaking of well, i have called Air Rock Drilling today to see if they can service and get this well running. So far, I have to wait until the person servicing can call me back up. The last well locate in this address was dated Nov. 09, 2015.

I also called Ashton Mechanical, and they give me next week to inspect the well, thats promising.

On the other hand, we bougth rain barrels today, 4 of them. We can harvest gray water and rain to water our crops. These are 25$ each at Cohens and labeled food grade. 

We come home late, and exhausted, but thats a great progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment