Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Gas Prices, Fruits and Warm temperature

 February 16, 2022

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada





I woke up today to get ready for just another February day, doing my school work, organizing reciepts for business, accounting work, and eventually taxes. I am also getting ready for a big move to the farm house this coming season.

I went and turn on my car in the driveway, the gas in on the red, and the price is 160.9. I never seem to mind the gas, but there it is. I need grocery and I have to drive there, so I need to refuel. Son of potato!!!


The temperature is -8C and surprisingly, I think its warm. Well, when gas is high and you know produce will be high too ( imported because duh! winter), you know this day is a luxury. There is no snow coming, so I figure I have time to catch up to do unpaid and necessary work for survival. 




No comments:

Post a Comment