Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday, 13C high, sunrise at 6:50am Ottawa City, Ontario

 Friday

23 September 2022

Ottawa City, Ontario, Canada

Sunrise: 6:50am

high: 13C

I can feel the cold air, it is currently 5degrees C, so I need my jacket to go for a walk and bring my food scraps to my composting pile. 

I might be able to harvest the pumpkin from yesterday before heading out to work. 

One of my favorite things to do is to go for a walk in the morning in the fields. Well, i better bundle up because it will be colder these day. 

One good thing about fall: there are vegetables to harvest and weeds stop growing.  So, it is thanksgiving for all the bounty and reward for all the hardwork 

We will be servicing a garden in Westboro today - Roosevelt Street. ( moved to Monday)

I did harvest some sunchokes for replanting. I have a big mature field in front of my house, so I like to experiment if I can use a new batch as windblock by the greenhouse wooden frame. 


It was a sunny day and my body was out of whack - I slept at 4pm. 






No comments:

Post a Comment