Wednesday, October 13, 2010

And there is no rest for the Wicked!

 "The days gone by very fast for me. Everyday is a struggle to serve three kids with their needs, at the same time, serving a husband without losing my sanity".

No rest, no day off, no hope until my youngest turn 4 years old. He is only 4 months old and I don't know if I can make it. I don't know if this marriage will keep me going, or the anger inside me keep me going and destroy whatever I have. I don't know if the love I have for my kids is strong enough, so I keep loving them, instead of being angry because I cannot cope up with their developmental needs. I don't know if I am spreading myself too thin, or I am just doing this because I think I can, but my body cannot really do it. 


~~~~~~

Very cold day, with the sun shining high above. 14C here in Ottawa City, ON, Canada.

Kieren is a good happy boy, no more runny nose, otherwise very happy.

Karlina has a runny nose, and it has been for 2 days now.

Kenny is an active 6 year old who is smart and goes to school everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment