Monday, November 30, 2015

Sweet Potato - Lime green, Ornamental

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
November 30, 2015

feels like -10C outside

Today, it was a regular busy Monday. Kieren cried all the way from the kitchen to the bus stop, he does not want to get to school. Tell me why I hate Mondays? That's right, my little one need more cuddles from mama, but its time to go.

I also clear some trays for more seed propagation project.
I am very surprise to see sweet potato sprouting. I know, this was like a 2 inches small tuber from the garden last Fall. I never think it will thrive, since I never watered it, just stuck to a pot with dirt. However, today, I was ready to use the pot and saw some nice lime green leaves. It makes me smile.
Cheers me up because it is very cold out there.

Hope a good coffee cheers you up...or tea. Because I am smiling with love today for this awesome lime green sweet potato.

November 30, 2015
sweet potato - lime green

No comments:

Post a Comment