Thursday, May 27, 2010

Interesting Wednesday ( May 26, 2010) 40C Humidex in Ottawa

I had an interesting Wednesday. I had an ultrasound at 10:30 am, and the temperature rises, and it gets to me; coughing and cold as a result.

Our apartment did not have any air conditioning, so it hit me bad. Mom and Kieth went out to get us new air conditioner and a tower fan, and installed it for us. I was very weak, considering 8 month pregnant.

Mom invited us to sleep over at her place to cool down, and it worked well. We left the air conditioner running in our apartment to cool down the place. We have a good night sleep, but my coughing and cold stayed.

On Thursday noon, I have a doctors appointment and Mom just drop us off home. She has to go and visit grandpa Emile.

Wednesday was very hot...........and challenging. I grew up in a very warm place, but that temperature really weaken me. It was a very new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment