Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Dec 13, 2022 tuesday

 dec 13, 2022 tuesday


it was sunny -7C. 

we did overnight shift - night patrol training from 10pm to 8am, which was tiring going through all the routes, learning areas in the dark, some lights and all turns. All in all, it was training night, what can i tell you?

even when I was wearing my snow pants, towards the morning, I was soo cold. 

By 9 am, we have a meeting with Gen from NCC, she is our liason and hopefully will help us figure out ways to work with our farm needs and even house repair. 

We also visit March road farm, and it was nice for our liason to listen to us. 

Kyle and I visited Giant Tiger, did some groceries and we both pass out in couch, so exhausted. 

We went to Canadian Tire to pick up a cover for our Rav4 seats and snow brush for our vehicles. 

Tomorrow, Thursday, I will have to attend 8am meeting for work and 11:30 am appointment at Scotiabank. 








No comments:

Post a Comment