Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Sunday - pumpkin, sunchokes, and some garlic

 Dec 4, 2022 sunday

farmers way north, ottawa, ontario

it is still a clear day, feels like 2C and dark. I dont like it when there is no sunshine, but well, i got work to do. 

The pumpkin seeds need to be planted on Russel and the sunchokes by Leitrem road need to be planted as well. I have small garlic that I need to plant and keep it companion for some greens. 

The horehound needs to be planted, it is in pots, and it is an herb for cough. I have it by the back yard, so I guess that is first to be done on the list as well. too many stuff to do. 

I will try my best to finish the farm work before the ground totally freeze. 


gear up, snow pants on, toque on, mitts, gloves and bring it on!

Nancy came a visit for awhile, then i went back to work. it was  productive day. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment