Friday, October 14, 2011

The Human Animal

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. Rouge CXS.

These words sum up my experience for the week. I wonder how many of us can relate?

Hibiscus - Purple Galaxy, a lovely bloom yesterday. 


Another picture with some more flower buds, now I wonder if the rain won't destroy the buds?

Marigold (Tagetes) still blooming in my front yard. 
plant size small, about 6-8 inches height, nice clump, no staking, my kind of flower.
Notice the young marigold seedlings sprouting beside it. 
From summer, till now October 14, cold and rainy, these marigolds were providing colors in my front walkway.

Marigold (Tagetes) the single layered, dainty variety. 
These were all gone for the season, and I saved the seeds.



No comments:

Post a Comment