ECOLOGICAL JUSTICE - YOUR BUSINESS AND MINE, AND YOURS TOO!
Well attended event at St. Joseph's Parish Hall, its about time D & P look at Ecological Injustice, such as:
- the scar we left on our Sacred Earth, and strip off soil, and cleared forest habitat
- its impact on small scale farmers everywhere
- the contribution of large scale corporation in the global pollution
- and the climatic revenge showing up in the form of catastrophic disasters
- and how it affects us all, regardless if we acknowledge the connections or not.
Very interesting 5 year Theme, Very challenging questions, and I am sure this will be a good start to "think locally, act globally".
my kids Kenneth, Karlina and Kieren enjoyed the sharing, and hopefully be global citizens too.
(photography by my kids will be added soon, depending on what comes out of it)