Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I am a walking seed bomb!

May 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON,Canada

I was cold yesterday - frost ...nipped some tomatoes. i think i left one pot of Rio Grande outside and it looks doing well. The one inside, well...it's attacked by the cat, and end up dead anyways.

So,  I have lots of seeds, and lots of empty lots around me. I don't really know who own these area's ..but nobody came and took care of these empty spaces.

So, I took my chances and plant some of the "baby boomer" potatoes there from the Little Potato Company. I also planted Romano beans, hoping it will just climb by the fence.

I am a walking seed bomb, just yesterday, I drop few too by the edges of the park.
Hopefully, if the creatures need food, they won't come to my garden, but check around them first. Hope they like beans!





No comments:

Post a Comment