Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring is Here! Version 2

May 24, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I seriously think spring is finally here. It is now raining for the week and my perennials are slowly growing back to life.

Previously,  after the snow melted, the temperature climbed to 22 C and everyone screamed summer - that is including me. The gardening season looks weird, as I meditate when to plant beans, and when I did, the nice were so frosty, that it was frozen and looks awful.

Finally, the second week of May, rain come in and life came back, and so as the dirt in my fingernails. I said dirt, not chalk dust from rock climbing, but real dirt (black gold).

So, I found $20 yesterday, and I thought I can buy happiness with it. At least....if it last for the whole summer season, then happiness for a price tag of $20.

Here is what I got from my $20 price tag  of happiness.


Coleus "Honey Crisp"

Coleus Stained Glassworks "Luminesce"

Coleus Stained Glassworks "Eruption"

SAGE, Tri-color

No comments:

Post a Comment