Thursday, June 21, 2012

Asiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie

June 21, 2012 Ottawa City, ON, Canada


http://www.lilynook.mb.ca/images/Asiatics/Orange-Pixie.jpg

Asiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie

Asiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie

Asiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie

Asiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie
My frontyard is blooming with lots and lots of Liliums. it is very upright, and resitant to lily bettles. Resistant being that it has few holes, but did not hinder it from giving me a flower show.

The height is about 2-3 feet, and flowers from each plant is massive. It is so different from my liliums last year, which only has one or two. I was looking for its name online and the website above caught my attention.
I will tentatively call her Asiatic: Orange Pixie, because of the look alike, unless i found out that she is something else.

Here are my garden pictures!
early morning shot - in focus, using my blackberry!
10am picture - front yard  
10:25 am shoot, front yard walkway
7:07 am photo, front garden:)


Asiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie

tAsiatic Liliums: Orange Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment