Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012
Ottawa City, Ontario, Canada

After the rain, some plants fall to ground, flowers bent, but it is still beautiful. I snap few pictures, update on how they have grown since spring. I don't think it is proper to call my backyard a garden, it is sort of a mini experimental greenhouse, full of odd looking plants, some native, some tropical, and one gardener who touch everything and turned into green. I know, it is a curse when you live in the city. Where do you think I will grow my pumpkins and squash?

June 12, 2012. Pink aAtilbe is ready to bloom.

June 12, 2012. Rows of Liliums ready to bloom, Heuchera "Palace Purple, Tiarella "Spring Symphony, Bush Bean - Tendergree, Hosta Janet, Heuchera "Caramel", Heuchera Firely, Lamb's Ears, Heuchera "Miracle". 

Coleus Buttercream with Coleus Red Dragon

Coleus Palisandra - grown from seed last winter 2011. Slow growing eh?

June 12, 2012. Eddoe (Colocasia esculenta)

June 12, 2012. The dainty flower of Heuchera Sanguina "firefly" toppled over after the rain. A proud Lambs ear was standing tall, in between Heuchera "caramel" and Heuchera "miracle".

June 12, 2012. Hosta Guacamole is howing off, Hosta Sum and Subtance is growing too and Hosta Patriot is trying to come out covered by a big leaf  Jack in the Pulpit.

Hosta Guardian Angel - who would not love that Angel?

Basella rubra germinating at full speed ahead!

Touch me not! Impatients balsamina are growing well.....Hope they have pretty flowers this year.

Bush beans flowering - I think these are the Provider beans from SSE. The flowers are so pretty in person.

June 12, 2012. I don't want to tell you what I did to these two love birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment