Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St. Valentines Day 2012


A Timex watch for my darling hubby. It is stretchy straps, so he can put it on with one hand. For those who does not know, Rob was born of CP right hemisphere, so his left hand is the only functional hand.



The first 3 seasons of Criminal Minds was given to me. I don't have to wait for midnight to watch re-runs. :) Thank you. BTW, I am a fan of Dr. Spencer Reid of the TV Series: Criminal Minds, BAU Quantico, Virginia.


While this day St. Valentine dedicated his life to bless the couple who profess true love, how many people today would die in the name of love?

With chocolates and gifts, death is not associated with St. Valentines day anymore. It is now a commercial celebration. Maybe it is a good thing that no one has to die anymore. But somehow, I wish everyone should remember to say our prayers on this day: for those whom we love, may their spirit be free and looking upon on this special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment