Friday, July 23, 2010

Kieren: 43 Days Old ~~ So I found the Elusive Life Jacket~~

THU - 22 July 2010 - Kieren turns 43 days old. 

KIEREN: My son seems to be awake more after feeding, and he seems to be awake at midnight, which is the time he was born. He must have totally develop a good lung now, because his cries and coos are louder.

I went out shopping today, for some goodies. Got some cat littler, and sunglasses for myself.

LIFE JACKET: yes, i found the elusive life jacket, the smallest one and there was only one left. It is almost impossible to find a life jacket that fits Karlina, she is 1 year and a half, and she likes to go in the pool with her older brother Kenny.
I found it, .............and it was so good that it fits her. She was walking around the house with it, so I cannot wait to take her to the pool tomorrow.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment